High Performance SaaS Application Delivery
For SaaS providers, it is critical for applications to move at the speed of today’s business. Providing smooth application performance for the around-the-clock connected end user is as critical as the software features they’re using every day. Moreover, those features are now being deployed using Agile Development methodologies, which requires a DevOps approach and highly responsive monitoring in the event of a problem. Carbon60 understands the unique needs of SaaS providers and the reliable platform for your software to perform. Our focus on infrastructure hosting gives you the time to on your application, giving you the edge you need to compete.
Carbon60’s cloud engineers are experts at delivering SaaS applications with the right mix of public and private cloud infrastructure and DevOps support. For mature SaaS providers, Carbon60 is the trusted partner to migrate and manage business-critical applications. With significant experience in large-scale migrations, Carbon60 helps CTOs move to an efficient and secure cloud platform. For early stage SaaS providers, Carbon60 can help architect a platform that securely scales as your market grows.
- Fully managed SaaS hosting solutions on Public and Private clouds
- Complete lifecycle management of development, staging, production and disaster recovery
- Extended support with Carbon60 DevOps team
- Low latency, efficient scalability as user base grows
- Cloud engineered for optimal workload distribution
- Total quality control via application layer Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- DevOps support to backup internal R&D teams
- Lower TCO than scaling on public cloud hosting
- Rigorous security and compliance
- Extensive security expertise
- Built-in IT Service Management (ITSM) processes
- SSAE 16 SOC 1/2 Reports