Consistently recognized by the industry and analysts for our growth and as an exceptional service provider in managed hosting and cloud solutions, we surprise our competitors and delight our customers with outstanding solutions that consistently deliver. We thrive in a fast-paced environment, where agility and innovation bring out the best in our people. Our solutions, caliber of talent and industry accolades prove it. We are pleased to announce we are expanding our team with this exciting sales opportunity.
The Account Executive will develop a go to market strategy with our executive team to create opportunities and deliver revenue through effectively positioning Carbon60 as the hybrid IT solutions partner of choice in the Canadian market and beyond. This position will identify new sales opportunities that align to Carbon60’s value proposition, developing a pipeline of qualified opportunities to drive revenue from new customers and through channels and partners.
The Account Executive must be able to effectively identify and close opportunities with new customers through the sales cycle through direct and indirect selling models. This team member must be successful at striking a balance between consistently delivering results against targets and forging new relationships to expand Carbon60’s eco-system.
To be successful you will:
- Build relationships with new organizations in our target market to generate managed hosting opportunities.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy that will expand Carbon60’s reach within the industry.
- Be accountable for consistently delivering annual sales targets.
- Develop campaigns, events and promotional programs to drive sales opportunities.
- Cultivate new and existing channels and ecosystem partners to drive sales opportunities in a “sell-with” or “sell-through” model.
- Craft professional written responses for prospective customer requests for quotes, proposals, complex bids.
- Evangelize the Carbon60 message to your targets and bring feedback to evolve strategy and services.
- Have knowledge and interest in the hosting and public cloud (AWS, Azure, etc) industry and related technologies.
To be an ideal candidate you bring:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in strategic solutions selling in the managed hosting and outsourced IT industry.
- Disciplined sales approach to prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities.
- A trusted network of relationships with companies offering services complementary to Carbon60’s solutions such as application development, IT outsourcing, IT hardware and cloud based solutions.
- Ability to forge trusted relationships through strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, listening and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment, with a roll up your sleeves, get it done attitude.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Energy and enthusiasm that engages people around you.
Carbon60 welcomes and encourages applications from people with all levels of ability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest in this exciting opportunity. Only candidates that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.Apply for this position