Position: Senior Account Executive
Reports to: VP, Sales
Location: Toronto, ON
Carbon60 is 100% focused on helping companies securely manage their IT infrastructure in a cloud environment. We provide both private and public (AWS and Azure) solutions to companies across Canada, the US, and internationally.
Consistently recognized by the industry and analysts for our growth (we were recently named on the list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies for the fifth year in a row!), our leadership, and as an exceptional service provider in cloud solutions, we surprise our competitors and delight our customers with outstanding solutions that consistently deliver. We thrive in a fast-paced environment, where agility and innovation bring out the best in our people. Our solutions, caliber of talent and industry accolades prove it.
As a result of our recent growth, we are hiring a Senior Account Executive based out of our Toronto (Richmond Hill) office. The Senior Account Executive will develop a go-to market strategy with our executive team to create opportunities and deliver revenue through effectively positioning Carbon60 as the hybrid IT solutions partner of choice in the Canadian market and beyond. This position will identify new sales opportunities that align to Carbon60’s value proposition, developing a pipeline of qualified opportunities to drive revenue from new customers and through channels and partners.
The Senior Account Executive must be able to effectively identify and close opportunities with new customers through the sales cycle through direct and indirect selling models. This team member must be successful at striking a balance between consistently delivering results against targets and forging new relationships to expand Carbon60’s eco-system.
To be successful you will:
- Build relationships with new organizations in our target market to generate managed hosting, managed cloud and content management hosting (e.g. WordPress, Drupal) opportunities.
- Develop a go-to-market strategy that will expand Carbon60’s reach within the GTA primarily, but could encompass other territories.
- Be accountable for consistently delivering annual sales targets.
- Develop campaigns, events and promotional programs to drive sales opportunities.
- Cultivate new business through various selling techniques
- Maintain and up-sell existing and enterprise-level accounts
- Craft professional written responses for prospective customer requests for quotes, proposals, complex bids.
- Evangelize the Carbon60 message to your targets and bring feedback to evolve strategy and services.
To be an ideal candidate you bring:
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience in strategic solutions selling in the managed hosting and outsourced IT industry.
- Have knowledge and interest in the cloud hosting industry (AWS, Azure, etc.) and related technologies.
- Disciplined sales approach to prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities.
- A trusted network of relationships with companies offering services complementary to Carbon60’s solutions such as application development, IT outsourcing, IT hardware and cloud based solutions.
- Ability to forge trusted relationships through strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, listening and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment, with a roll up your sleeves, get it done attitude.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
- Energy and enthusiasm that engages people around you.
What’s in it for YOU:
- An opportunity to grow with a reputable organization that is on track for hyper growth.
- Work with a knowledgeable, supportive, and empowering team of true cloud experts.
- Flexibility: at Carbon60, we strive to foster a workplace culture where the employee/employer relationship is mutually beneficial. You scratch our back, we scratch yours.
- Competitive compensation including generous employee benefits plus a health spending account, RRSP with company matching.
As an employer Carbon60 recognizes the importance of balancing our careers with other aspects of our lives, and our culture reflects this ethos – from flexible work hours to health and wellness incentives and having fun along the way. We look for people who thrive in an environment of accountability and at times ambiguity as we adapt and grow our business.
Carbon60 is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from people with all levels of ability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all applicants for their interest in this exciting opportunity. Only candidates that meet the qualifications will be contacted for an interview.Apply for this position