Multi-Origin Cloud Hosting
Carbon60 provides a suite of globally distributed hosting services to ensure it delivers the highest possible levels of availability, performance and security for business-critical workloads. These global services include: geographically diverse hosting origins in Canada, US and the UK; global public cloud regions using AWS and Azure; industry-leading edge content delivery and security networks; and global monitoring services. The integration of these global services into Carbon60’s comprehensive managed hosting services stack is key to its end-to-end hosting solutions.
Multi-Origin Managed Cloud Hosting in Canada, US and UK
Carbon60 has a multi-origin cloud hosting infrastructure which allows websites and applications to be hosted across geographically diverse regions in Canada. Leveraging SAN and application-based data replication technology in combination with advanced edge routing services allows Carbon60 to support advanced active/active and active/passive requirements.
- Geographically diverse hosting origins in Canada (Toronto, Vancouver and Kelowna) across 4 data centres
- Optional US and UK data centre origins for scale
- Traffic routed intelligently between origins using Akamai Edge Routing Services, AWS CloudFront or Cloudflare CDN
- Near real-time SAN and application-based data replication between origins
- Data replication via redundant private (MPLS and VPN) network links
- Active/active and active/passive options provide robust disaster recovery solutions
- Website hosted at multiple locations in Canada simultaneously
Global Cloud Hosting
For organizations that require high-performance global delivery, Carbon60 can deploy your application globally with our network of facility providers and through leading public cloud providers including AWS and Azure. In addition, by leveraging Akamai, AWS or Cloudflare Content Delivery Network, our global customers can ensure their applications are fast and secure around the world to deliver a seamless user experience.
- Akamai Edge Routing, AWS CloudFront, Cloudflare Caching, Storage and Security
- Advanced Security Services
- Replication between origin networks around the world
- Public cloud integration for distributed computing in-country data processing
- Multiple options for distributed staging and disaster recovery worldwide
Cloud DNS Services
For maximum domain security and reliability, customers can leverage Carbon60’s Global Domain Name Services (DNS). Carbon60 can fully provision domains and host them on a highly available distributed infrastructure.