Carbon60 uses a third-party monitoring system to provide an end-users perspective on website availability and performance in real-time from around the world. This data is available to customers directly via a web-based dashboard and is used to validate Service Level Agreements with Carbon60.
- Select from 100+ checkpoints from around the world to randomly visit URL every 5 minutes
- All issues validated by an alternative checkpoint before and alert is sent
- Instant alert notification to Carbon60’s Service Desk
- Optional alerts to customer via SMS, RSS, and/or email
Availability and Performance Monitoring Capabilities
- Monitor HTTP, HTTPS, POP3, SMTP, FTP, ping, connect, DNS, SQL protocols
- Test for the existence or absence of a word or phrase in site response
- Use automated HTTP and HTTPS form submission or Synthetic Transactions to test search queries, shopping carts, login attempts, etc.
- Screenshot provided of any errors that are detected
- Get site response and load times from global checkpoints
- Easily-configure escalation policies and maintenance periods
- Add and edit probes, add operators, alert definitions
- Add and edit SLA objectives, create probe groups and operator groups
- View detailed online reports about errors, uptime, downtime and load times
- Export data with XML. Reports are available in Excel, PDF and in email