Managed Cloud Storage
Managed Storage services from Carbon60 complement our managed hosting solutions to ensure your applications can scale as your business grows. Our storage team manages the high-availability storage platform and dedicated SAN and NAS environments so that storage is presented reliably to your applications. We manage capacity on our platform to alleviate you from an important, but essential task in any data centre operation.
- Cost Savings: It is common for business to significantly reduce storage costs per Gigabyte by using Carbon60’s cloud storage solutions rather than storing the content on-premise. Cloud Storage Services saves capital expenditures, on-premise physical space and ongoing operations and maintenance.
- Scalability: Carbon60’s Cloud Storage Services are built for massive scalability, enabling you to meet the ongoing storage demands of your business.
- Security: Protection from physical disasters and direct access to the equipment are some immediate benefits from leveraging Cloud Storage from Carbon60. In addition, distributed data protection and replication policies can be enabled to for more resiliency.
Managed Backup and Archiving
Carbon60’s managed backup service is engineered to protect the integrity of the most complex and business-critical workloads. Data protection is an essential component of and disaster recovery strategy making managed backup a service that all customers leverage as part of a complete managed hosting solutions. Our team will implement backup and retention policies specific to your business requirements, monitor them daily and are available 24×7 to quickly recover from any data loss.
Enterprise-Class Backup Infrastructure
- Features HP Enterprise DataProtector/StoreOnce and Veeam backup and data protection technology
- Local and offsite backup storage options
- Disk-to-Disk backups
- Secure, dedicated backup networks
Backup and Restore Features
- Tailored local and remote backup polices
- Specialized backup agents for most operating systems, databases and infrastructure applications
- Block and file level backups
- Database item-level and point-in-time recovery capabilities
- Daily monitoring of backup job success rates
- Managed data recovery
- Backup reporting