Security and compliance are at the forefront of protecting the valuable assets of your organization. Whether you’re a public sector organization accountable for protecting the personal information and safety of your citizens or an enterprise that processes sensitive information for your customers, the risk of a breach can be severely damaging and impact your reputation.
The growing movement towards hybrid cloud is an attractive IT approach on many fronts. However, the security and compliance around IT in a hybrid world has its complexities that can be simplified with the right measures. Carbon60 builds security into the DNA of our business because we know the importance of it when customers trust us to manage their most precious workloads. We have built a comprehensive information security philosophy that we apply towards the managed hosting solutions we deliver for customers across several verticals backed by our team of experts that run our operations every day.
Carbon60’s approach is built on a comprehensive Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on the ISO 27001 framework. This applies to our internal controls and procedures and extends to the managed services we deliver to our customers. Together with compliance audits on our business, data centre certifications and the services we offer to help clients achieve specific compliance requirements, Carbon60 ensures your critical applications and infrastructure are protected from threats.
Critical Security Factors
- SSAE 16 SOC 1/2 Reports
- Top Tier data centres with physical security
- Public sector security status
- Background checks for employees
- Multi-level security posture: managed firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention, vulnerability scans
- Proactive security patch management
- Password and permission management policies
- Two-factor authentication
- Encryption and anti-malware standards
- Global web application firewall and DDoS protection
- Professional Services: threat and vulnerability management