Maximize Omni-Channel Commerce Growth
Consumer internet mobility has given birth to an on-demand culture and with it an explosion of digital commerce. Retailers and brands are undergoing fierce competition from online only rivals who are meeting the needs of the evolving consumer. With omni-channel commerce no longer limited to traditional retailers, all brands must have the technology to drive innovation in their businesses. However, adopting an agile digital commerce solution requires an IT environment that is flexible while meeting strict security and privacy needs. Carbon60’s eCommerce Hosting Solutions are designed for the agile retailer who needs a partner that can help them innovate for the digital consumer.
With Carbon60’s Managed Hybrid Cloud Solutions, the deployment of an optimal set of public and private cloud infrastructures allows the retail enterprise to thrive. With unique experience in large-scale global events and high peak-traffic eCommerce hosting, Carbon60 is the ideal partner for online retailers who need a high-performance, low latency and highly secure digital platform. Coupled with Carbon60’s DevOps team, retailers can rely on a white-glove partner with hands-on developer support to surpass their business objectives.
- Fully managed hybrid cloud eCommerce infrastructures
- Complete lifecycle management of development, staging, production and disaster recovery
- Extended support with Carbon60 DevOps team
- Seamless cloud scalability for peak traffic and order volumes
- Global content delivery network for low latency shopping experiences
- Total quality control via application layer Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Protects your brand online
- PCI compliant eCommerce environments
- Minimizes downtime caused by peak order volumes
- Extensive security expertise
- Built-in IT Service Management (ITSM) processes
- Predictable and flexible tailored cost models