Reliable Recovery Solutions for Mission Critical Applications
Delivering continuous service through accelerated change and increased security vulnerabilities can be challenging for all businesses. Redundant data centres and server clusters are a great first step toward a resilient foundation. However, ensuring your applications are properly configured fail-over isn’t trivial. Carbon60 can deliver operational stability through tailored IT Disaster Recovery solutions via its Managed Hybrid Cloud services. These solutions enable geographic redundancy and are available with DevOps support to ensure applications are recovery-ready, no matter what type of disaster strikes.
An IT Disaster Recovery Solution from Carbon60 includes strategies to ensure recovery expectations meet the business needs. In addition to having automatic fail-over protection at the network layer, every application environment is uniquely is configured for various levels of failure protection. Using a mix of Public and Private Cloud technologies, data replication, and data protection solutions, Carbon60 provides a multi-layered approach for protecting your applications.
- Tailored Disaster Recovery solutions for multi-layered failures
- Latest storage, replication and backup solutions
- Change management support with Carbon60 DevOps team
- Lower TCO through optimized infrastructure
- Engineered for maximum Recovery Point and Recovery Time Objectives
- Includes a Disaster Recovery Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- DevOps support to backup internal R&D teams
- Rigorous security and compliance
- Extensive security expertise
- Built-in IT Service Management (ITSM) processes
- SSAE 16 SOC 1/2 Reports