The New Standard in Managed Cloud Services.
Carbon60 and HPE have partnered to deliver world-class managed cloud and hybrid solutions. In as little as a day, Carbon60 can have your business-critical applications up and running on a fully-managed HPE Helion CloudSystem Enterprise platform hosted at one of our top-tier datacenters. This managed cloud platform is engineered to meet the most demanding availability, performance and security requirements while reducing the cost and complexity of enterprise-class IT.
HPE Helion CloudSystem Enterprise
HPE Helion CloudSystem Enterprise is an open and complete cloud solution that integrates storage, servers, networking, and management software into cloud or hybrid solutions ideally suited to your business and technology objectives.And since it was built with integration in mind, you can seamlessly incorporate Helion CloudSystem Enterprise into your existing IT assets. At the same time, you get access to the HPE Helion Network: a global ecosystem of service providers dedicated to delivering open, standards-based cloud services to enterprise customers.
- Ready to run, enterprise-class cloud computing solution powered by HP and Carbon60
- Guaranteed reliability and performance from a pre-engineered cloud solutions
- Eliminate CapEx and reduce total cost of ownership with cloud infrastructure-as-a-service
- On-demand cloud infrastructure accelerates development, testing, and deployments
- Web portal for easily deployment and managing of cloud services
- Proactive, expert support services 24x7x365
- New infrastructure and application services delivered in minutes
- Drag-and-drop designer for rapid definition and orchestration of multi-tier cloud services
- Broad support for operating systems, and business applications
- Custom automation of run-books supported
- Integrated security services (firewall, IDS, AD, two factor authentication)
- Integrated load balancing and content caching services
- Integrated data and VM-level backup and archiving and recovery services
- Custom HPC configurations available
- Built on enterprise-grade OpenStack® technology
- Blend management of traditional and cloud-native workloads from one cloud management platform
- Leverage multiple resource pools to deliver cloud services in the most optimized fashion
- Integration with HP Helion Network for global services reach
- Integration with public clouds
HP Helion and OpenStack®
HP Helion CloudSystem Enterprise builds on the strengths of the OpenStack project to provide a secure and flexible open-source platform for delivering core cloud infrastructure services.OpenStack technology underpins the HP Helion portfolio because it offers an innovative, modular architecture that is highly scalable with no hardware dependencies.Through this strategic partnership and the groundbreaking solutions it powers, HP gives you confidence and predictability when selecting an open cloud environment.